Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Work It Wednesday - Sequins!

This Friday, I hope to publish another outfit post for Bloggers Do It Better - this time the theme is sequins (see my military chic post here).  To get my creative juices flowing, I thought I'd choose sequins for this week's Work It Wednesday post as well.  Not only are sequins a major (though probably timeless) trend, they are also highly adaptable and can be dressed up or down.  Many think of sequins as only appropriate for special occasions (NYE, anyone?) but I think we can all use a little additional sparkle in our everyday lives!

A casual look:
Work It Wednesday - Casual sequins


A festive look for a night on the town:

Work It Wednesday Sequins Night Out
Pop the collar on the shirt, and leave the first few buttons undone!

Work It Wednesday Sequins Night Out by wpolanco featuring black short shorts

A work-appropriate look:
Work It Wednesday - Sequins in Office


Head on over the Good Life for Less to see additional Work It Wednesday looks!

1 comment:

For Elyse said...

I love the sequin shorts with teal shoes and accents!! So cute. We have fun heels like that as well :)
http://www.forelyse.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=SH00