Monday, January 2, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

WOW - I was in quite a mood when I wrote that last post!  Now that 2012 is finally here, I'm ready to take charge and make this a good year! 

This weekend was a quiet one for me - I caught up with an old friend over dinner and drinks on Thursday night, took advantage of having Friday off work to hang around the house being lazy with the dogs, joined my parents and some friends for dinner on Friday night, spent lots of quality time with Esposito and the dogs at home on NYE (our plans of going to NYC fell through as Esposito wasn't feeling well enough to hang out), and got to work on some pending house projects on Sunday.  If you follow me on Instagram (@wendisiya) you've already seen some of these but I'm sharing them again, as well as some that didn't make the instagram cut, anyways (and linking up to a {little} dash of ash's instagram link party)!

Dinner and drinks with an old friend on Thursday night at Egan & Sons in Montclair.

Zoe being lazy on Friday morning.

Simba being lazy on Friday morning.

Friday night outfit for dinner with my parents - leopard & snakeskin!

What I would've worn had we gone out on NYE.

Over-the-knee boots and my signature drink (grey goose & club soda) for our NYE night in.

Enjoying a glass of champagne to ring in the New Year.

The dogs after our New Years celebrations.  Zoe especially seems to have had a great time!

Made use of Esposito's 2008 birthday gift when putting up molding.

Part 1 of my latest house project - wainscoting in the dining room!  More details to follow!
How was your weekend?

No comments: