Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mad for Plaid

Though the holidays are over, I'm still loving me some tartan plaid!  Though tartan plaid generally doesn't fit into my holiday design aesthetic (I try to avoid overtly seasonal items like anything in a red and green colorway!), now that I've started taking down our Christmas decor and taking advantage of the post-holidays sales to stock up for next year, I find myself longing for the perfect tartan tablecloth and blanket to adorn my house with next holiday season.  I've also been loving some fabulous uses of tartan plaid in clothing lately - from button down shirts to dresses to even pants.  If I can find the perfect tartan plaid dress (and a matching button down shirt for Esposito), maybe I'll actually be inspired enough to take some Holiday pictures next year!  Here are some images I found inspiring:

via
via
via

via

via

via
via


via
 
via
Can you tell I'm having trouble letting the holiday season go?!

No comments: