Monday, December 19, 2011

My Weekend in Pictures

I had a packed weekend, and am exhausted on this Monday morning!  Thankfully this is a short work week for me, and I have a  4 day weekend to look forward to, along with the holidays.  Here's a few pictures of what I was up to - if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter (@wendisiya), you may have already seen a few...
Festive in red for my company's holiday party on Friday night

Holiday cards keep coming in

Helped my mom decorate her house for the holidays - here's the formal dining room

A closeup of the place settings - my mom collects Lenox China and has sets for every season!

Informal, but still festive, place settings on the kitchen island

Wine cozies dress up pasta-filled apothecary jars

A painting of my mom in her 20s, dressed up with gold wire trees and a snow globe from the Rockettes

Nutcrackers in the entry

Faux fur, polka dots and pearls for a party Saturday night

My dogs enjoying a lazy Sunday morning

Quality time with Esposito over Sunday brunch

Comfy casual for a candle party Sunday afternoon
 
More gifts under the Christmas tree
I'm also linking up to a {little} dash of ash's instagram link party - so head on over to see some other blogger's weekend instagram pictures!


How was your weekend?

No comments: