Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios 2011!

2011 was quite an "interesting" - to put it mildly - year for me, and - I'm not going to lie - I am not at all sad to see it go.  In general, things didn't go exactly as planned, despite my strongest efforts to veer back on course.  Of course, my "problems" are much less monumentous than those many others out there face and I have a lot to be thankful and greatful for.  But sometimes it's just not enough, you know?  In any event, my (mostly work- and friend-related) issues aside, there were some joyous occasions this year that I'd like to share with you (especially considering I didn't start blogging until later in the year). 


In March, I helped throw a wonderful Sex and the City themed bridal shower for my friend Tina.

In April, we served in the wedding party and had a great time at Tina and Jose's wedding.

In May, my middle sister graduated from college!  So proud!
 
Also in May we got Zoe spayed, and then couldn't get her off the couch for months!  Nothing's wrong with Simba, but I guess he felt Zoe's pain.
In June, my youngest sister graduated from high school.  Check out her cap that my mom bedazzled!

In July/August we traveled to the Dominican Republic to attend a friend's wedding.

In September we made a mini family vacation out of moving my sister into college.
Also in September we attended another friend's fabulous wedding.
In October we enjoyed a long weekend in Chicago with Tina and Jose.
And in general I would say that this was a good year for Esposito and I as we grew closer and made the time and effort to celebrate our love.

Looking through the pictures it actually seemed like I had a pretty eventful year!  Notwithstanding,  I'm SO ready for 2012 and all the new year has to bring (hopefully it will turn out much better than 2011!).  Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and best wishes for the New Year!

Clockwise from top left - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

No comments: