Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday's Fancies - Sparkle and Shine

I'm linking up to Long Distance Loving's Friday's Fancies series again this week - the theme is Sparkle & Shine, which I'm super excited about.  Every year my mom and sisters and I dress alike for the holidays - a tradition we've been keeping since we were very young.  Though we normally purchase totally matching outfits, this year we are taking a different route since now that we are older it seems a bit weird to still dress exactly the same.  So we picked a theme (sparkle) and have all been tasked with designing our own looks within that theme!  I'll post some pictures of what we all came up with after the holidays (and will be doing a "looking back" post soon to show you some of the looks we've sported over the years), but my upcoming holiday outfit seemed like the perfect inspiration for this week's Friday's Fancies!  Check out some of the other Sparkle & Shine looks over at Long Distance Loving!




Friday's Fancies Sparkle & Shine


No comments: