Thursday, November 10, 2011

The other one...

So as not to leave my other dog out, I'm giving Simba a chance to shine following the post on Zoe. 



Esposito acquired Simba from his sister, who rescued him from a breeder in South Carolina on a family vacation 7 years ago.  He was about 6 weeks when Esposito got him.  As the runt, Simba's mom was paying less attention to him than the rest of the litter and Esposito's sister felt bad for him, and brought him home.  7 years ago I hated dogs (never had one growing up) so I wasn't too fond of him.  But once we moved into our house, I agreed to let Simba come live with us and it's been pure love ever since.  An older dog, he is typically less antsy than Zoe but he when he wants to play he will tire you out!  He loves to gnaw chew on my hands and feet, and, if not, is content to just sit by my side and be petted all day long!

No comments: