Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving - Things I'm Thankful For


via

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays - the meaning and history behind the holiday, the people I get to spend it with, the food, the kick-off to the holiday season, and of course the after-thanksgiving shopping!

In honor of the holiday, I thought I'd share some of the things I'm thankful for:


  1. Esposito - the one who knows and understands me best, puts up with all my crazy antics, makes me laugh, and keeps me grounded - 8 years and counting! (Picture by my friend & photographer Tina)
  2. My Parents - Loving, caring, fun, have given my sisters and I more than any children could ever ask for, and continue to set an amazing example for us to look up to in our careers, relationships and for life in general.
  3. My Sisters - Words can't express what these girls mean to me.  Our relationship has changed so much over the years, and now that we are more or less on the same life wavelength, our bond will only continue to grow stronger.
  4. My Dogs - Offer so much love and affection for so very little in return!
  5. My Home - For all my wanting of a new house, I have to admit that it does feel nice to have a place to come home to that is our own.
  6. New & Old Friends - Great girls who make life all the more enjoyable.
  7. My Job - I have a love/hate relationship with work (especially as of late) but I still try to be grateful for the opportunities this company has given me, especially the chance to do what I always envisioned myself doing in life (travel!).
  8. This blog - It took me a while to get it started, but now that I have, I'm super excited about it.  I didn't expect to have any readers in the beginning, so I am very grateful to those of you that have visited and commented and look forward continuing on this blogging journey.
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: