Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Loving Lately - Mint

I don't know if it's the weather or the fact that spring is just around the corner, but lately I'm loving pastel shades, especially mint.  It comes across so fresh, whether in your home or on you, and seems surprisingly adaptable in different shades, products and when matched with different pieces.  I've been coveting a pair of mint skinnies, but I never really thought of using it in the home until I came across a few images, included below, of serene bedrooms and living spaces using the color.  Love, love, love!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15
16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20
Here's how I'd wear mint - casual, night out, or for work:
Loving Lately - Mint


Are you loving mint?

2 comments:

Sarah Roads said...

I am loving mint. I've had an eye out for a mint blouse. May have to settle for some nail polish : ) Love that necklace- stunning!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Did you see the mint collar that sketch 42 did?