Monday, February 27, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures & My Favorite Oscar Look

I had a great weekend filled with quality time with a lot of old friends. Although I hate not leaving downtime during the weekend, because I'm just that much more tired come Monday, I also hate not having anything to do. I think Ifinally  struck a good balance with weekend, spending Friday night at home working on some house projects and then Saturday and Sunday at various events with friends. Here's a quick look at what my weekend consisted of (all pictures from my Instagram - connect with me @wendisiya!)
Coloring a Picnik-created pencil sketch of our house (I think I'm going to frame an unpainted version, though!)
Dolled up for my friend's daughter's Baptism on Saturday morning

Dahlia, my friend's daughter, was not too happy about the Baptism proceedings


Dahlia again, such a cutie pie
Esposito setting up for his poker game on Saturday night - yes, we own a poker table that we use all of about once every 2 years!)

Esposito and I at Dahlia's first birthday party/baptism celebration on Sunday.  I was too busy catching up with old friends to take any more pictures!
Sunday night, we watched the Oscars.  While I wasn't wowed by any of the red carpet looks (I think everyone looked lovely, I just wasn't amazed by any particular look), I do want to say that haters love to hate on Angelina Jolie, but I think she (and her leg) looked great last night, and I especially loved to see her smiling so much since she often looks so pained at these events!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie at 2012 Oscars
via

How was your weekend?  Did you watch the Oscars?  Any favorite looks?

No comments: