Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's the Weekend!

This weekend
2 // 3 // 4
  1. One of my best friend’s little princess, Dahlia, is getting baptized and having her 1st birthday party
  2. Esposito is hosting a poker game chez nous, so I will be preparing the house for guests and then leaving the boys to it while I enjoy a much needed night with the girls
  3. I'll be pretending to be an artist while I work on a blog-inspired project for a link party next week, based on this image (come back Wednesday to see the finished product!)
  4. I'll watch the Oscars - for both the fashion and the actual awards!  I’m way behind on movies, having only seen Midnight in Paris, Moneyball and The Help of the Best Picture nominees (I like to watch them al1), but I’m looking forward to seeing who wins so I can watch the movie next week (hopefully The Artist because there is no other way I’ll be able to convince Esposito to watch it otherwise)!
Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

No comments: