Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

So much to do, so little time!  I haven't had much time to blog over the past few days as I am swamped at work (and here I thought February would be a slow month!).  I had hoped to do an outfit post to participate in all the Valentine's Day inspired linky parties going on, but alas I had no time.  I do hope to be back in full force by the end of the week with some DIY projects I've been working on, though! 

In the meantime, I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day, whether you are celebrating or not.  Like many, Valentine's Day isn't ever a big holiday for Esposito and I - I have a firm belief that it is a woman's holiday (meaning I don't give gifts on Valentine's Day, but I do expect to receive them ;)) and though we had a pre-Valentine's Valentine's "dinner and a movie" date yesterday, tonight we'll likely be staying home and enjoying each other's company.  Do you have special plans tonight?

I'll leave you with some pretty pictures the reminded me of Valentine's Day.  All of these images are from the Classy-in-the-City Tumblr account.  I have a tumblr but rarely use it, other than to look at other tumblr's, because I haven't quite figured out the purpose (I'm still working on that too with Twitter, LOL) but I absolutely love Classy-in-the-city -- every last image just speaks to me!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love all of these images too. Happy Valentine's Day!