Monday, November 12, 2012

Bar Cart Love

Early Saturday morning, for some reason, I decided to browse through craigslist and found a listing for a vintage bar cart for sale for a song by my mom's house.  A quick drive later, and I was loading it into my car.  It's brass with black accents, has two glass shelves, and is surprisingly sturdy for being on wheels.  Behold my new-to-me bar cart (excuse my blurry Iphone pic, please!):


I'm super excited to style it up - I just have to find a place for it in my house first!  In the interim, a few images of inspiration.  I love it when bar carts house "bar accessories" and not just alcohol - makes it more interesting to look at and more practical.

via


via
via

via

via

via

via

via


Stay tuned for my final product!

1 comment:

Tina said...

so jealous of your bar cart find - i absolutely love bar carts and it seems you're grabbed the perfect vintage one. cant wait to see it!